Can you believe it, November already! I know I sound like a broken record sometimes, but where is the time going! I have a feeling November is going to be a great month for me, here is a little snap shot of what to watch out for!
- Movember festivities, D loves participating and this year has enrolled me into being his official party planner…(eep!) I don’t think I had enough on my plate already!
- Some big events at work, November is bringing about 10 events for us, 3 of which will be of a significant size. I think I hear overtime calling my name this month!!!
- D’s birthday, nothing like last years 25th birthday bash, but small celebrations will be in order none the less!
- AND all of my other November birthdays. Several of my very close friends and my brother all are November babies…it’s going to be busy!!
- Wedding planner certification, I finally signed up to become a certified wedding planner and I am talking a course with WPIC at the end of November. I am really looking forward to it! I eventually want to start my own business, so this will be one more step along the way!
- 90 day fitness challenge, the cleanse has already begun and the 90 minute workouts are beginning next week. Oh boy. Here we go again! It is going to be great!!!!
- Wedding dress shopping!!! My girlfriend who is getting married next October has already dug in hard to all of her wedding plans and as her coordinator and her MOH I will be super busy helping with the dress hunt, and it begins this weekend. Can’t wait!
I am sure more will come my way as the weeks go on, but honestly I don’t know what else I can even handle on my plate right now! Life, work, everything is super bus, just how I like it!
Until next time day dreamers!