Oh well hello there!
- I am missing blogging, but a few priorities have shifted and it is a matter of finding a new routine and getting back into it!
- I am busy with my new job. So far so good, but I am still in the learning, adjusting and figuring out exactly how things work stage!
- I am really loving Serena Ryder. I recently bought her album Harmony and I am pretty sure I could listen to it nonstop! Check her our here.
- I am getting bored with my same old workouts and I am having a tough time getting motivated. Even with more time in the evening I am making excuses, this needs to stop!
- I am thinking about moving. D and I have been talking about moving closer to our jobs lately. In the long run I think it is the best move for us, but I love where I am currently living and I hate moving and feel as if I just got here (even though it has almost been a year!! How time flies!).
- I am about to watch the Bachelor…and I am not ashamed, it is pure entertainment and I love it.
So I may be busy, but currently life is pretty great. D and I are in a good spot and everything seems to be working out! Next task, wedding planning! Yippee!
Until next time day dreamers!