Posted at 9:15 AM , on November 8, 2017
Okay guys, quick vent here. I was driving home from the gym the last night and since we are post time change at 5:30pm it was already PITCH black. I round the corner on to one of my side streets and BAM one of my neighbours has their house lit up to the nines. This was on NOVEMBER 7!
Seriously people, I still have a mountain of Halloween candy and fake spider webs stuck in my bushes. I love Christmas and LOVE to deck my house out, but come on… let’s make it to December MAYBE the last week of November.
Is this just me or am I the Christmas in November Grinch?
GIF – from giphy.com
Until next time day dreamers.
Posted at 8:26 AM , on November 1, 2012
Can you believe it, November already! I know I sound like a broken record sometimes, but where is the time going! I have a feeling November is going to be a great month for me, here is a little snap shot of what to watch out for!
- Movember festivities, D loves participating and this year has enrolled me into being his official party planner…(eep!) I don’t think I had enough on my plate already!
- Some big events at work, November is bringing about 10 events for us, 3 of which will be of a significant size. I think I hear overtime calling my name this month!!!
- D’s birthday, nothing like last years 25th birthday bash, but small celebrations will be in order none the less!
- AND all of my other November birthdays. Several of my very close friends and my brother all are November babies…it’s going to be busy!!
- Wedding planner certification, I finally signed up to become a certified wedding planner and I am talking a course with WPIC at the end of November. I am really looking forward to it! I eventually want to start my own business, so this will be one more step along the way!
- 90 day fitness challenge, the cleanse has already begun and the 90 minute workouts are beginning next week. Oh boy. Here we go again! It is going to be great!!!!
- Wedding dress shopping!!! My girlfriend who is getting married next October has already dug in hard to all of her wedding plans and as her coordinator and her MOH I will be super busy helping with the dress hunt, and it begins this weekend. Can’t wait!
I am sure more will come my way as the weeks go on, but honestly I don’t know what else I can even handle on my plate right now! Life, work, everything is super bus, just how I like it!
Until next time day dreamers!