I am obsessed, I probably eat these with a side of smoked tofu and BBQ sauce… at least 3 times a week, I just can’t get enough. I have these down to a science that even the julienning of veggies seems to be faster now. These are packed with veggies, are low carb and they are super filling. Not to mention they are so pretty!
Rainbow Fresh Rolls & Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 Small Red Cabbage Grated/Shredded
- 2-3 Mini Cucumbers Julienned
- 2-3 Carrots Peeled and Julienned
- 1 Avocado Sliced
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 4-6 Rice Paper Wraps
Soak rice paper in warm water, dry on a clean towel. In the middle of the paper stack the cucumber and carrots, top with cabbage, avocado and mint. Roll tightly and cut in half to enjoy.
- 1/4 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Tamari (for gluten free option)
- 1 1/2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Small Clove of Garlic, Minced
- 1/8 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients and enjoy!
Until next time day dreamers!